Who is he? He is so mysterious. I even not knowing him, I mean, knowing his deeper than usual. At start, I was doing nothing; not paying attention to anything surrounds me. Everything was usual, nothing attract me, even him. I thought he was as the same as them, no different. Come and go for some purpose. When I listened, everything was the same, nothing different, no suspicious, at all. Then, I started to look into my heart. Are everything goes right? It’s not supposed to be this way, I thought. I liked him. Was that wrong? No. I do have reasons. He should not made me liked him. How come? I didn’t know. If only he tells me. One day, our eyes met. I felt this not normal feeling. Was it wrong? I’m not getting used to it. He saw me couple of times, while he did the talking. Then, speechless, I caught his eyes looking at me. I ask to myself, is that wrong? Was he always did this to every girl? Was he done this for purpose? At the beginning, I think no. but, when I just started to forget him, things started to take my thought back to him. I did speak to him. This time, I lost my conscious. I even forget what I’ve just said, his talking either. What is wrong with me? Something brought me to these magical feelings. I could see clear. His smile, and the way he listened while I did the talking. I forgot, but it seems just yesterday. I feel so stupid. I have to forget him. No, no. All things were beyond my expectation. I was trying not to get his attention. It’s a big mistake. He keeps looking at me. It’s another different looks. Was it? Or it’s just my feelings? I’ve try harder not to get attention. I was wrong, again. I adore him. Yes, he bought my hope back. What will happen if I do have a relationship with him? The last time we met, made me thought, who was he?
No comments:
Post a Comment