When I feel empty, the one I could remember was him. He was the one who accompany me when I lost my control of my own soul. I just thought about the way how I could survive and pass all of predicament-all of things get in the way and challenges which broke me down. He was there in front of my eyes. He taught me how weakness could be my power to do better. For me he was a new shine in my life. He took me to think more critical and to be someone beyond my own thought. He someone I don’t know, exists in my life. I want to get to know him, but I couldn’t. I don’t always meet him. I don’t know where he is. I don’t know lots things about him. I’ve tried to forget him, but I couldn’t. He enters my life, and made me someone new. He saw me, then not. He was playing with my sight on purpose. He saw me in the corner of his eye, then running away from me. He knew I was there, and smiled seeing me coming. He thinks by using both of his brain. He is smart; I want to be like him. He makes me feel so happy. A mystery that will never be solved, is letting him enters my world. He means so much for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment