Why I can't forget of him. Its hard for me to think in a good way. I always think that its deserve and back again that I am not deserve. I feel brave and then back again that I feel affraid. Hoping that he knows me better and better. Hoping that there will be a little chance to be happen. Everything about him make him so gorgeous for me. He made me so impressed, he made me silent and keep my eyes on him. He is so tremendous. He is the best gift that I ever had.
This, made me understand, on how to become a woman and help other people. Made me realize, that many things in life have to be filled in balanced. Made me know, so many message/lessons in life that happened in life have to be understanding. Made me appreciate of all the things happened in every single second in my life. Made me love, with or without I could realize it. Made me thank, of this unperfect life. Made me believe, everything will happen beautifully in their own time. Made me recognized, that I can see a dream in a little world. I do understand that everything is not everlasting. And, made me consider, for more appreciate of all I have now.
This, made me understand, on how to become a woman and help other people. Made me realize, that many things in life have to be filled in balanced. Made me know, so many message/lessons in life that happened in life have to be understanding. Made me appreciate of all the things happened in every single second in my life. Made me love, with or without I could realize it. Made me thank, of this unperfect life. Made me believe, everything will happen beautifully in their own time. Made me recognized, that I can see a dream in a little world. I do understand that everything is not everlasting. And, made me consider, for more appreciate of all I have now.
No comments:
Post a Comment